1 Western Road
Brighton, East Sussex, England BN1 2NW
Mobile: 07956 654 32
Dear Director Ferry,
Ferry Marketing intrigues me as a firm that has a reputation for creating exceptional marketing and advertising campaigns. As an experienced Marketing Manager, I have an excellent history built on over 10 years of progressive marketing experience where I have driven company and client growth through innovative strategies. The expertise I possess aligns with the qualifications you need and I would like to put it to work for you as your new Marketing Manager.
As a highly trained Marketing Manager with a background in mobile advertising platforms and history of developing exceptional product solutions, I thrive in creative, fast-paced environments. My diverse experience includes managing multi-million dollar budgets, optimising marketing programmes, and developing 40-50 marketing campaigns every quarter. Whilst my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate leadership and copywriting abilities, I excel in the following areas:
Increasing client annual sales by 50-300% with exceptional marketing campaigns.
Improving client customer bases up to 90% through aggressive growth plans.
Developing innovative strategies that increase client profits in as little as 3 months.
Standardising production of marketing materials to improve quality and productivity.
The exceptional results from my innovative marketing campaigns to diverse customer segments were a key factor in Advanced Marketing Services becoming a market leader in this industry. Clients frequently requested my expertise due to my track record and reputation as a public relations expert with a strong customer service-orientated mentality. I am extremely enthusiastic about Ferry Marketing’s focus on the automobile market and I would welcome the opportunity to join your team to help you achieve your marketing goals.
Please review my attached CV for additional information about my qualifications and feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the position further. I look forward to meeting with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
View Marketing Manager CV Template
Marketing Managers plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing of an organization’s products and/or services by performing related duties either personally or through their subordinate supervisors.
Your cover letter is the first thing a hiring manager will see when considering you for the position in question. It is through your cover letter that you can show off your valuable skills that make you stand apart from other candidates in your efficiency to perform what is required of you from the job. Your cover letter will show what specifically you have learned from past experiences that makes you the candidate to hire for the job.
A sample cover letter of a Marketing Manager that showcases the candidate’s skills and experiences which are relevant to the position appears below. Also, be sure to check out our extensive Marketing Manager resume samples.
Dear Mr. Freddie Crawford:
Having elevated the performance and profitability of organizations in the education, healthcare, and technology sectors through expert alignment of innovative marketing and advertising strategies, I am writing to offer your company more than 15 years of experience in Marketing Management.
I have proven ability and specialized knowledge of SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Website and Landing Page Optimization, New Media, Market Testing, Direct Marketing, TV/Print/Radio advertising, and Social Media Marketing. I am highly skilled at consumer lead generation, cultivation, and conversion through a highly successful combination of traditional and online marketing, utilizing emerging technology to generate unsurpassed growth and revenue.
I possess superior analytical and creative talents, strong project management and planning ability, and have a motivational leadership style that has resulted in double and triple revenues for corporations. As a reputable and honored contributor to many top organizations, I am confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your company as Marketing Manager.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Spearheaded efforts that increased premier revenues by 121% (from $24.8M to $54.8M) and premier leads by 43%. Focused emphasis on search engine optimization, tested paid search copy and landing pages to improve lead quality. Ensured key partnerships with websites that sourced high quality leads.
- Analyzed and identified several opportunities for improvement related to Google search and SEO rankings. Implemented new strategies to gain links from high SEO sources. Ensured sites were ranked by 3rd party content and social media vendors. Created new PR strategies and expanded web content, leading to 69.6% SEO lead increase. Achieved #1 or #2 ranking in search engines results for online degree related searches.
- Created more robust and effective marketing plans that increased target marketing campaigns and digital advertising, resulting in increased website hits by 250%, new student leads by 233%, and new applications by 142%.
- Pioneered new marketing department, leading company to winning its first million dollar project.
- Procured new clients, leading to 900% revenue growth from $500K to over $5M in only 2 years.
- Designed highly effective customer acquisition campaigns generating 4-6X greater than the industry average.
As a detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellence, I am adept at listening to client’s needs, then analyzing and implementing the best designed solution. I have devoted my career to developing the vision and leadership that fosters brand recognition and growth while positively impacting businesses and communities.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to our conversation.